Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My Kind of Funny

I may not have time to write an article, but I did have enough time to cut-and-paste an online quiz. Hahaha.

The results are pretty much accurate - for my case, at least.



the Wit
(52% dark, 34% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)


your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK


Witty, eh?

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

2 talkbacks:

feedalvin said...

hmmmm.... what's the link for this quiz? hehe =)

monsterboy said...

my bad. I should've placed the link.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17565214125862764376


post your result!