I landed on my desk at 5 in the morning, hence this useless post. I'm actually panicking as I am broke. Broke, broke, broke and can not travel, tsk! I'll show why in a couple of days, but I'm a wee bit panicky right now.

On a lighter note, I've sworn of those useless New Year resolutions, but seem to have landed one myself. On 1/1/09, I finally gotten an earful of The Resolution by Jack's Mannequin. Now, if anyone can point me to a copy of The Glass Passenger, I'd be most grateful. It's been a very long time for me and me buddy Andrew McMahon.

1 talkbacks:

Manifestation said...

Thank you for sharing.My new Year resolution include to report victories over victories,not to depend on any one and not to find faults in others,pray for the absolute happiness ,peace all around.

LOL:)
Gifts to Bangalore|Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai